Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Truth be told.

Week 2 :)
Red sweater, cute flower dress from Old Navy, Bow flats from Charlotte Russe :)

This week has been challenging for many reasons. One I am trying to adjust to going from having a busy, social work schedule; to a not so busy not so social one. Dont get me wrong I am so thankful and blessed by all of my oppurtunities. Its just different.
Secondly, I have been struggling with my weight since I was ten. I've done everything from becoming a gym rat to weight watchers. But I just havent ever really been interested in changing my life. However, my mom and I are committed to doing a marathon this year (she just doesnt know it yet). Thats 26.2 miles ladies and gents! So here goes.. I'll keep you updated on our progress, because not only are we training but we are also going to start doing a Visalus 90 day weight loss challenge.
So here goes!

I pray that you all have a blessed week <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment