Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Joy in my heart!

Hello everyone!


Please bear with me this is officially my first blog post ever!! This has actually been a HUGE two weeks for me I got skype, a twitter and a blog!
I feel its very important to be completely honest. So heres a few facts:
I am a romantic who wants to have a ginourmous library, and probably 15 foster kids and maybe a few of my own one day.
Also, I love nursing; I am prayerfully hoping this time next year there will only be !!!!!! over me starting the nursing program.
I still babysit and my kids bring me so much joy.
I have two brothers and one nephew who I am absolutely obsessed with.
I have suffered some heartbreaks and a lot of joy.
My best friend is my biggest fan and role model. She has inspired me in more ways than she will ever know.
But what you should also know is I have a running away problem.When things get tough I tend to jet. And that includes my relationship with God. Whats worse, is that I know about it. Luckily, unlike me God never runs away.  So this is my vow to you (and myself) I will not run away. I was wonderfully and thoughtfully created to bring glory to his name. So I hope you all will go with me on this journey, and I hope we can share our journeys, and support one another through trials and victories.
We are each precious and cherished and it's easily forgotten when the world is telling you otherwise.
I want this to be a blog about love, and joy found through the everlasting love that God gives us.
:)
See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. YOU are the joy in my heart! I'm so blessed to call you my best friend!! love you Katie baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KATIEEEE! i am so excited you have a blog! i am so excited to read what you'll be writing in these next days and weeks and years. i've only known you for about a week, but it already feels like SO much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie!!! Yay! Your blog is going to be awesome. :) this is so exciting! i'm so happy to call you a friend... so what if we just met last week!? Can't wait to read all your posts in the future. :) love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete