Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Funday :)

This really inspired me today{Ellen Corier via pinterest}
This really convicted me {Katy Post via Pinterest}
and this is what kept me sane
Annie: who I am pretty sure is related to me and we just didnt know it all these years. Beautiful, witty, intelligent and super hilarious
Gennean: who is such an inspiration! This girl is such an incredibly hard worker but never loses her positive attitude. Eloquent, Beautiful, easy-going and just an overall sweetheart!
Mary: who is like my should be twin. We are so similar and I LOVE IT! Finally someone to gab with about all my guilty pleasures! Encouraging, inspiring, sweet natured, and ADORABLE!
Megara:{shes a little different because I have known her for about 5 years}, I would not be able to function in my day to day life with out this one. Her and I are radically different, but completely meant to be :) Sharp, Spontaneous, Strong, and unwilling to let the enemy bring her down!
Sydney: who is never to be underestimated. She is an incredible woman of God, and her blogs are filled with heart and passion. Wise, sweet, loving, and the listener that everyone needs :)
and last but not least my dear Bethany: who does not even understand how extremely funny she is. She has perfect timing and amazing insight. Charming, Lovely, Inspiring, and Talented.

Ok so my descriptions do them absolutely NO JUSTICE!
But I thank God everyday for the incredible blessings he has put in my life.

5 comments:

  1. you are too sweet! & we are definitely family. i am so blessed to know you & so excited to see how God grows our friendship!

    p.s. my link is actually http://saamusings.blogspot.com :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this was so sweet to read! It completely blessed and encouraged me today!!! You are wonderful, Katie! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. bible study was SO SO fun last night. it's hard to believe that I have not actually know you for 5 years like Meg has...you're just that awesome!

    and haha, i'm a good listener. I am, but I'm also part mute, I think. love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Welcome to the blogging world! I just found you from Lily White and am your newest follower :) I have a giveaway going on right now and would love for you to enter!
    http://dailypolkadots.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway.html

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute :-) and so are you. and my BFF. and bible study is fun. and what you said about all those girls is pretty spot on.

    ReplyDelete