Monday, December 19, 2011

Please dont misunderstand.

"You are beautiful, smart, witty and funny. I cherish you more than I think you realieze.
I will never intentionally hurt your feelings like so many do. You will never have to question my loyalty or my intentions. I will not demeen you, or cause you to question how incredibly wonderful you truly are. I know that this is new for you but my kindness does not come with strings, or alterior motives. I understand that you're used to being on the defensive but trust that I am always on your team, never your oppossitions.
Well for the most part...
Please don't misunderstand...
You see I don't expect anything but kindness, love and loyalty in return. When you have no one there to turn too I hope you will turn to me. It breaks my heart when you act like my feelings are not important, and when I share them with you I want you to care. Please do not hide who you are, be proud, and know that I am proud of you.
 I am not the type to burn bridges; remember that when you think that it doesn't matter, it does. Because we are family by choice and nothing is stronger than choosing to love someone for your entire life."

I am not the type of person to love half way, or just enough so I don't get hurt. I am too emotional, too sentimental and too whimsical. I know that there are none like me. I found this paragraph and changed a few words here and there (original author wasn't named). But I thought that it was very relative and beautiful and I wanted to share it :)


                              

0 comments:

Post a Comment